North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 84A. Foreign Legal Consultants
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 84A. Foreign Legal Consultants. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 84A. Foreign Legal Consultants. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- NC GEN ST § 84A-1. License to practice as a foreign legal consultant
- NC GEN ST § 84A-2. Application for a certificate of registration
- NC GEN ST § 84A-3. Issuance of a certificate of registration; waiver
- NC GEN ST § 84A-4. Scope of practice
- NC GEN ST § 84A-5. Duties of a foreign legal consultant
- NC GEN ST § 84A-6. Service of process on foreign legal consultant
- NC GEN ST § 84A-7. Delegation of duties
- NC GEN ST § 84A-8. Adoption of rules
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.