North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 81A. Weights and Measures Act of 1975
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 81A. Weights and Measures Act of 1975. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 81A. Weights and Measures Act of 1975. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. Administration of Chapter
- Article 2. Powers and Duties of Commissioner
- Article 3. Violations
- Article 4. Uniform Weights and Measures
- Article 5. Public Weighmasters
- Article 6. Scale Technician
- Article 7. General Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.