North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 78C. Investment Advisers
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 78C. Investment Advisers. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 78C. Investment Advisers. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. Title and Definitions
- Article 2. Fraudulent and Prohibited Practices
- Article 3. Registration and Notice Filing Procedures of Investment Advisers and Investment Adviser Representatives
- Article 4. Administration and Review
- Article 5. Civil Liabilities and Criminal Penalties
- Article 6. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Article 9. Uniform Athlete Agents Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.