North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 75D. Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 75D. Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 75D. Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- NC GEN ST § 75D-1. Short title
- NC GEN ST § 75D-2. Findings and intent of General Assembly
- NC GEN ST § 75D-3. Definitions
- NC GEN ST § 75D-4. Prohibited activities
- NC GEN ST § 75D-5. RICO civil forfeiture proceedings
- NC GEN ST § 75D-6. Power to compel examination
- NC GEN ST § 75D-7. False testimony
- NC GEN ST § 75D-8. Available RICO civil remedies
- NC GEN ST § 75D-9. Period of limitations as to civil proceedings under this Chapter
- NC GEN ST § 75D-10. Civil remedies are supplemental and not mutually exclusive
- NC GEN ST § 75D-11. Reciprocal agreements with other states
- NC GEN ST § 75D-12. Venue
- NC GEN ST § 75D-13. Filing and attachment of RICO lien notice
- NC GEN ST § 75D-14. Release of lien notice
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.