North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 75. Monopolies, Trusts and Consumer Protection
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Prohibited Acts by Debt Collectors
- Article 2A. Identity Theft Protection Act
- Article 3. Motor Fuel Marketing Act
- Article 4. Telephone Solicitations
- Article 5. Unsolicited Facsimiles
- Article 5A. Home Foreclosure Rescue Scams
- Article 6. Truth in Music Advertising Act
- Article 7. Credit Monitoring Services Act
- Article 8. Abusive Patent Assertions
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.