North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 75. Monopolies, Trusts and Consumer Protection
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 75. Monopolies, Trusts and Consumer Protection. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 75. Monopolies, Trusts and Consumer Protection. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Prohibited Acts by Debt Collectors
- Article 2A. Identity Theft Protection Act
- Article 3. Motor Fuel Marketing Act
- Article 4. Telephone Solicitations
- Article 5. Unsolicited Facsimiles
- Article 5A. Home Foreclosure Rescue Scams
- Article 6. Truth in Music Advertising Act
- Article 7. Credit Monitoring Services Act
- Article 8. Abusive Patent Assertions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.