North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 74E. Company Police Act
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 74E. Company Police Act. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 74E. Company Police Act. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- NC GEN ST § 74E-1. Title
- NC GEN ST § 74E-2. Policy and scope
- NC GEN ST § 74E-3. Liability insurance policy or certificate of self-insurance required; suspension of company police agency certification for failure to comply
- NC GEN ST § 74E-4. Powers of Attorney General
- NC GEN ST § 74E-5. Records
- NC GEN ST § 74E-6. Oaths, powers, and authority of company police officers
- NC GEN ST § 74E-7. Badges, uniforms, weapons, and vehicles
- NC GEN ST § 74E-8. Minimum standards for company police officers
- NC GEN ST § 74E-9. Compensation of company police officers
- NC GEN ST § 74E-10. Expiration, renewal, and termination of agency certification or officer commission
- NC GEN ST § 74E-11. Immunity
- NC GEN ST § 74E-12. Fees
- NC GEN ST § 74E-13. Penalties and enforcement
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.