North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 63. Aeronautics
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 63. Aeronautics. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 63. Aeronautics. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. Municipal Airports
- Article 2. State Regulation
- Article 3. Stealing, Tampering with, or Operating Aircraft While Intoxicated
- Article 4. Model Airport Zoning Act
- Article 5. Aeronautics Commission; Federal Regulations
- Article 6. Public Airports and Related Facilities
- Article 7. State and Federal Aid; Authority of Department of Transportation
- Article 8. North Carolina Special Airport Districts Act
- Article 9. Changes in Special Use Airspaces
- Article 10. Operation of Unmanned Aircraft Systems
- Article 11. Marking and Notice of Meteorological Towers
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.