North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 61. Religious Societies
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 61. Religious Societies. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 61. Religious Societies. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- NC GEN ST § 61-1. Trustees may be appointed and removed
- NC GEN ST § 61-2. Trustees may hold property
- NC GEN ST § 61-3. Title to lands vested in trustees, or in societies
- NC GEN ST § 61-4. Trustees may convey property
- NC GEN ST § 61-5. Authority of bishops, ministers, etc., to acquire, hold and transfer property; prior transfers validated
- NC GEN ST § 61-6. House on vacant land vests title
- NC GEN ST § 61-7. Governing body of assembly authorized to adopt traffic regulations
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.