North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 59B. Uniform Unincorporated Nonprofit Association Act
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 59B. Uniform Unincorporated Nonprofit Association Act. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 59B. Uniform Unincorporated Nonprofit Association Act. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- NC GEN ST § 59B-1. Short title
- NC GEN ST § 59B-2. Definitions
- NC GEN ST § 59B-3. Supplementary general principles of law and equity
- NC GEN ST § 59B-4. Title to property; choice of law
- NC GEN ST § 59B-5. Real and personal property; nonprofit association as devisee or beneficiary
- NC GEN ST § 59B-6. Statement of authority as to real property
- NC GEN ST § 59B-7. Liability of members or other persons
- NC GEN ST § 59B-8. Capacity to assert and defend; standing
- NC GEN ST § 59B-9. Effect of judgment or order
- NC GEN ST § 59B-10. Disposition of personal property of inactive nonprofit association
- NC GEN ST § 59B-11. Appointment of agent to receive service of process
- NC GEN ST § 59B-12. Claim not abated by change
- NC GEN ST § 59B-13. Venue
- NC GEN ST § 59B-14. Uniformity of application and construction
- NC GEN ST § 59B-15. Effect as to conveyances by trustees; prior deeds validated
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.