North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 57D. North Carolina Limited Liability Company Act
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 57D. North Carolina Limited Liability Company Act. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 57D. North Carolina Limited Liability Company Act. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Purposes, Powers, Formation, Annual Report, Name, Registered Office, and Agent
- Article 3. Membership and Management
- Article 4. Contributions and Distributions
- Article 5. Transfer of Ownership Interests; Withdrawal
- Article 6. Dissolution
- Article 7. Foreign Llcs
- Article 8. Derivative Actions
- Article 9. Conversion and Merger
- Article 10. Miscellaneous
- Article 11. Transition Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.