North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 53C. Regulation of Banks
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 53C. Regulation of Banks. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 53C. Regulation of Banks. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Commission and Commissioner
- Article 3. Organization of A Bank
- Article 4. Governance of Banks
- Article 5. Powers of Banks
- Article 6. Bank Operations
- Article 7. Control Transactions; Combinations; Conversions
- Article 8. Bank Supervision
- Article 9. Supervisory Liquidation; Voluntary Dissolution and Liquidation
- Article 10. Bank Holding Companies
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.