North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 53B. Financial Privacy Act
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 53B. Financial Privacy Act. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 53B. Financial Privacy Act. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- NC GEN ST § 53B-1. Short title
- NC GEN ST § 53B-2. Definitions
- NC GEN ST § 53B-3. Public policy
- NC GEN ST § 53B-4. Access to financial records
- NC GEN ST § 53B-5. Service on customer certification
- NC GEN ST § 53B-6. Delayed notice
- NC GEN ST § 53B-7. Customer challenge
- NC GEN ST § 53B-8. Disclosure of financial records
- NC GEN ST § 53B-9. Duty of financial institutions; fee; limitation of liability
- NC GEN ST § 53B-10. Penalty
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.