North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 52C. Uniform Interstate Family Support Act
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 52C. Uniform Interstate Family Support Act. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 52C. Uniform Interstate Family Support Act. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Jurisdiction
- Article 3. Civil Provisions of General Application
- Article 4. Establishment of Support Order or Determination of Parentage
- Article 5. Enforcement of Order of Another State Without Registration
- Article 6. Registration, Enforcement, and Modification of Support Order
- Article 7. Support Proceeding Under Convention
- Article 8. Interstate Rendition
- Article 9. Miscellaneous Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.