North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 52B. Uniform Premarital Agreement Act
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- NC GEN ST § 52B-1. Short title
- NC GEN ST § 52B-2. Definitions
- NC GEN ST § 52B-3. Formalities
- NC GEN ST § 52B-4. Content
- NC GEN ST § 52B-5. Effect of marriage
- NC GEN ST § 52B-6. Amendment, revocation
- NC GEN ST § 52B-7. Enforcement
- NC GEN ST § 52B-8. Enforcement: void marriage
- NC GEN ST § 52B-9. Limitation of actions
- NC GEN ST § 52B-10. Application and construction
- NC GEN ST § 52B-11. Severability
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.