North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 50B. Domestic Violence
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 50B. Domestic Violence. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 50B. Domestic Violence. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- NC GEN ST § 50B-1. Domestic violence; definition
- NC GEN ST § 50B-2. Institution of civil action; motion for emergency relief; temporary orders; temporary custody
- NC GEN ST § 50B-3. Relief
- NC GEN ST § 50B-3.1. Surrender and disposal of firearms; violations; exemptions
- NC GEN ST § 50B-4. Enforcement of orders
- NC GEN ST § 50B-4.1. Violation of valid protective order
- NC GEN ST § 50B-4.2. False statement regarding protective order a misdemeanor
- NC GEN ST § 50B-5. Emergency assistance
- NC GEN ST § 50B-5.5. Employment discrimination unlawful
- NC GEN ST § 50B-6. Construction of Chapter
- NC GEN ST § 50B-7. Remedies not exclusive
- NC GEN ST § 50B-8. Effect upon prosecution for violation of § 14-184 or other offense against public morals
- NC GEN ST § 50B-9. Domestic Violence Center Fund
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.