North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 48. Adoptions
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 48. Adoptions. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 48. Adoptions. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. General Adoption Procedure
- Article 3. Adoption of Minors
- Article 4. Adoption of A Minor Stepchild by Stepparent
- Article 5. Adoption of Adults
- Article 6. Adoption by A Former Parent
- Article 9. Confidentiality of Records and Disclosure of Information
- Article 10. Prohibited Practices in Connection with Adoption
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.