North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 45A. Good Funds Settlement Act
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 45A. Good Funds Settlement Act. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 45A. Good Funds Settlement Act. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- NC GEN ST § 45A-1. Short title
- NC GEN ST § 45A-2. Applicability
- NC GEN ST § 45A-3. Definitions
- NC GEN ST § 45A-4. Duty of settlement agent
- NC GEN ST § 45A-5. Duty of lender, purchaser, or seller
- NC GEN ST § 45A-6. Validity of loan documents
- NC GEN ST § 45A-7. Penalty
- NC GEN ST § 45A-8. Embezzlement of closing funds by settlement agent
- NC GEN ST § 45A-9. Interest on settlement agent's real estate trust and escrow accounts
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.