North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 45. Mortgages and Deeds of Trust
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 45. Mortgages and Deeds of Trust. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 45. Mortgages and Deeds of Trust. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 2. Right to Foreclose or Sell Under Power
- Article 2A. Sales Under Power of Sale
- Article 2B. Injunctions; Deficiency Judgments
- Article 2C. Validating Sections; Limitation of Time for Attacking Certain Foreclosures
- Article 4. Satisfaction
- Article 5. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Article 7. Instruments to Secure Future Advances and Future Obligations
- Article 8. Instruments to Secure Certain Home Loans
- Article 9. Instruments to Secure Equity Lines of Credit
- Article 10. Mortgage Debt Collection and Servicing
- Article 11. Emergency Program to Reduce Home Foreclosures
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.