North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 44. Liens
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 44. Liens. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 44. Liens. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1A. Wage Liens
- Article 8. Perfecting, Recording, Enforcing and Discharging Liens
- Article 9. Liens Upon Recoveries for Personal Injuries to Secure Sums Due for Medical Attention, Etc.
- Article 9A. Liens for Ambulance Service
- Article 9B. Attachment or Garnishment and Lien for Ambulance Service in Certain Counties
- Article 11A. Uniform Federal Lien Registration Act
- Article 12. Liens on Certain Agricultural Products
- Article 15. Liens for Overdue Child Support
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.