North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 42. Landlord and Tenant
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Agricultural Tenancies
- Article 2A. Ejectment of Residential Tenants
- Article 3. Summary Ejectment
- Article 4A. Retaliatory Eviction
- Article 5. Residential Rental Agreements
- Article 6. Tenant Security Deposit Act
- Article 7. Expedited Eviction of Drug Traffickers and Other Criminals
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.