North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 42. Landlord and Tenant
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 42. Landlord and Tenant. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 42. Landlord and Tenant. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Agricultural Tenancies
- Article 2A. Ejectment of Residential Tenants
- Article 3. Summary Ejectment
- Article 4A. Retaliatory Eviction
- Article 5. Residential Rental Agreements
- Article 6. Tenant Security Deposit Act
- Article 7. Expedited Eviction of Drug Traffickers and Other Criminals
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.