North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 40A. Eminent Domain
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 40A. Eminent Domain. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 40A. Eminent Domain. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. General
- Article 2. Condemnation Proceedings by Private Condemnors
- Article 3. Condemnation by Public Condemnors
- Article 4. Just Compensation
- Article 5. Return of Condemned Property
- Article 6. Condemnation of Property Encumbered by A Conservation Easement
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.