North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 36E. Uniform Prudent Management of Institutional Funds Act
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 36E. Uniform Prudent Management of Institutional Funds Act. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 36E. Uniform Prudent Management of Institutional Funds Act. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- NC GEN ST § 36E-1. Short title
- NC GEN ST § 36E-2. Definitions
- NC GEN ST § 36E-3. Standard of conduct in managing and investing institutional fund
- NC GEN ST § 36E-4. Appropriation for expenditure or accumulation of endowment fund; rules of construction
- NC GEN ST § 36E-5. Delegation of management and investment functions
- NC GEN ST § 36E-6. Release or modification of restrictions on management, investment, or purpose
- NC GEN ST § 36E-7. Reviewing compliance
- NC GEN ST § 36E-8. Application to existing institutional funds
- NC GEN ST § 36E-9. Relation to Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act
- NC GEN ST § 36E-10. Conflict with other law; exemptions
- NC GEN ST § 36E-11. Uniformity of application and construction
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.