North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 36E. Uniform Prudent Management of Institutional Funds Act
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- NC GEN ST § 36E-1. Short title
- NC GEN ST § 36E-2. Definitions
- NC GEN ST § 36E-3. Standard of conduct in managing and investing institutional fund
- NC GEN ST § 36E-4. Appropriation for expenditure or accumulation of endowment fund; rules of construction
- NC GEN ST § 36E-5. Delegation of management and investment functions
- NC GEN ST § 36E-6. Release or modification of restrictions on management, investment, or purpose
- NC GEN ST § 36E-7. Reviewing compliance
- NC GEN ST § 36E-8. Application to existing institutional funds
- NC GEN ST § 36E-9. Relation to Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act
- NC GEN ST § 36E-10. Conflict with other law; exemptions
- NC GEN ST § 36E-11. Uniformity of application and construction
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.