North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 36D. North Carolina Community Third Party Trusts, Pooled Trusts
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- NC GEN ST § 36D-1. Title; findings
- NC GEN ST § 36D-2. Definitions
- NC GEN ST § 36D-3. Scope
- NC GEN ST § 36D-4. Administration of Community Third Party and Pooled Trusts; powers and duties
- NC GEN ST § 36D-5. Community Third Party and Pooled Trust accountability
- NC GEN ST § 36D-6. Gifts, Community Third Party or Pooled Trust surplus trust funds
- NC GEN ST § 36D-7. Special requests on behalf of beneficiary
- NC GEN ST § 36D-9. Beneficiary's interest in trust not asset for income eligibility determination
- NC GEN ST § 36D-10. Trust not subject to law against perpetuities; restraints on alienation
- NC GEN ST § 36D-11. Settlement; trustee limitations
- NC GEN ST § 36D-12. Administrative rules
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.