North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 36C. North Carolina Uniform Trust Code
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 36C. North Carolina Uniform Trust Code. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 36C. North Carolina Uniform Trust Code. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions and Definitions
- Article 2. Judicial Proceedings
- Article 3. Representation
- Article 4. Creation, Validity, Modification, and Termination of Trust
- Article 4A. Tax Status of Charitable Trusts
- Article 4B. Charitable Remainder Trust Administration Act
- Article 5. Creditors' Claims; Spendthrift and Discretionary Trusts
- Article 6. Revocable Trusts
- Article 7. Office of Trustee
- Article 8. Duties and Powers of Trustee
- Article 8A. Powers, Duties, and Liability of a Power Holder Other Than a Trustee; Duty and Liability of a Trustee with Respect to Power Holder's Actions
- Article 8B. North Carolina Uniform Trust Decanting Act
- Article 9. Uniform Prudent Investor Act
- Article 10. Liability of Trustees and Rights of Persons Dealing with Trustees
- Article 11. Miscellaneous Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.