North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 32A. Powers of Attorney
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 32A. Powers of Attorney. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 32A. Powers of Attorney. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. Statutory Short Form Power of Attorney
- Article 2. Durable Power of Attorney
- Article 2A. Authority of Attorney-In-Fact to Make Gifts and to Renounce
- Article 2B. Gifts Authorized by Court Order
- Article 3. Health Care Powers of Attorney
- Article 4. Consent to Health Care for Minor
- Article 5. Enforcement of Power of Attorney
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.