North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 31D. North Carolina Uniform Powers of Appointment Act
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 31D. North Carolina Uniform Powers of Appointment Act. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 31D. North Carolina Uniform Powers of Appointment Act. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions and Definitions
- Article 2. Creation, Revocation, and Amendment of Power of Appointment
- Article 3. Exercise of Power of Appointment
- Article 4. Disclaimer or Release; Contract to Appoint or Not to Appoint
- Article 5. Rights of Power Holder's Creditors in Appointive Property
- Article 6. Miscellaneous Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.