North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 31B. Renunciation of Property and Renunciation of Fiduciary Powers Act
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- NC GEN ST § 31B-1. Right to renounce succession
- NC GEN ST § 31B-1.1. Right of fiduciary to renounce
- NC GEN ST § 31B-1.2. Right of fiduciary to institute a proceeding for review of renunciation
- NC GEN ST § 31B-2. Filing and registering of renunciations; failure to file or register; spouse's interest
- NC GEN ST § 31B-2.1. Delivery to other persons of instrument of renunciation by the person renouncing
- NC GEN ST § 31B-3. Effect of renunciation
- NC GEN ST § 31B-4. Waiver and bar
- NC GEN ST § 31B-4.1. Tax qualified renunciation
- NC GEN ST § 31B-5. Exclusiveness of remedy
- NC GEN ST § 31B-7. Short title
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.