North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 31. Wills
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 31. Wills. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 31. Wills. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. Execution of Will
- Article 2. Revocation of Will
- Article 3. Witnesses to Will
- Article 4. Depository for Wills
- Article 4A. Self-Proved Wills
- Article 6. Caveat to Will
- Article 7. Construction of Will
- Article 8. Testamentary Additions to Trusts
- Article 9. Incorporation by Reference; Acts of Independent Significance
- Article 10. Reformation or Modification of Wills
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.