North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 29. Intestate Succession
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Shares of Persons Who Take Upon Intestacy
- Article 3. Distribution Among Classes
- Article 4. Adopted Children
- Article 5. Legitimated Children
- Article 6. Children Born Out of Wedlock
- Article 7. Advancements
- Article 8. Election to Take Life Interest in Lieu of Intestate Share
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.