North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 28B. Estates of Absentees in Military Service
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 28B. Estates of Absentees in Military Service. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 28B. Estates of Absentees in Military Service. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- NC GEN ST § 28B-1. Absentee in military service; definition
- NC GEN ST § 28B-2. Action for receiver; jurisdiction; contents of complaint
- NC GEN ST § 28B-3. Notice; hearing; guardian ad litem
- NC GEN ST § 28B-4. Order of appointment
- NC GEN ST § 28B-5. Bond; inventory; accounting
- NC GEN ST § 28B-6. Powers and duties of receiver
- NC GEN ST § 28B-7. Resignation and removal
- NC GEN ST § 28B-8. Termination of receivership
- NC GEN ST § 28B-9. Specific property valued at less than $5,000; summary procedure
- NC GEN ST § 28B-10. Specific property valued at more than $5,000; summary procedure
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.