North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 23. Debtor and Creditor
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 23. Debtor and Creditor. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 23. Debtor and Creditor. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. Assignments for Benefit of Creditors
- Article 2. Petition of Insolvent for Assignment for Creditors
- Article 3. Trustee for Estate of Debtor Imprisoned for Crime
- Article 4. Discharge of Insolvent Debtors
- Article 5. General Provisions Under Articles 2, 3, and 4
- Article 6. Practice in Insolvency and Certain Other Proceedings
- Article 7. Bankruptcy of Taxing, Etc., Districts, Counties, Cities, Towns and Villages
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.