North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 22C. Payments to Subcontractors
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 22C. Payments to Subcontractors. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 22C. Payments to Subcontractors. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- NC GEN ST § 22C-1. Definitions
- NC GEN ST § 22C-2. Performance by subcontractor
- NC GEN ST § 22C-3. Time of payment to subcontractors after contractor or other subcontractor has been paid
- NC GEN ST § 22C-4. Conditions of payment
- NC GEN ST § 22C-5. Late payments to bear interest
- NC GEN ST § 22C-6. Applicability of this Chapter
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.