North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 18B. Regulation of Alcoholic Beverages
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 18B. Regulation of Alcoholic Beverages. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 18B. Regulation of Alcoholic Beverages. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 1A. Compensation for Injury Caused by Sales to Underage Persons
- Article 2. State Administration
- Article 3. Sale, Possession, and Consumption
- Article 4. Transportation
- Article 5. Law Enforcement
- Article 6. Elections
- Article 7. Local ABC Boards
- Article 8. Operation of ABC Stores
- Article 9. Issuance of Permits
- Article 10. Retail Activity
- Article 11. Commercial Activity
- Article 12. Wine Distribution Agreements
- Article 13. Beer Franchise Law
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.