North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 162A. Water and Sewer Systems
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 162A. Water and Sewer Systems. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 162A. Water and Sewer Systems. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. Water and Sewer Authorities
- Article 2. Regional Water Supply Planning
- Article 3. Regional Sewage Disposal Planning
- Article 4. Metropolitan Water Districts
- Article 5. Metropolitan Sewerage Districts
- Article 5A. Metropolitan Water and Sewerage Districts
- Article 6. County Water and Sewer Districts
- Article 7. Assumption of Indebtedness of Certain Districts
- Article 8. System Development Fees
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.