North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 160B. Consolidated City-County Act
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 160B. Consolidated City-County Act. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 160B. Consolidated City-County Act. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. Title and Definition
- Article 1A. Consolidated City-County Powers and Governance
- Article 2. Defining Urban Service Districts
- Article 3. Levy of Taxes in Urban Service Districts
- Article 4. Allocation of Other Revenues
- Article 5. Assumption of Obligations and Debt Secured by a Pledge of Faith and Credit
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.