North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 15. Criminal Procedure
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 15. Criminal Procedure. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 15. Criminal Procedure. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Record and Disposition of Seized, Etc., Articles
- Article 3. Warrants
- Article 4A. Administrative Search and Inspection Warrants
- Article 6. Arrest
- Article 7. Fugitives from Justice
- Article 12. Commitment to Prison
- Article 13. Venue
- Article 15. Indictment
- Article 15A. Investigation of Offenses Involving Abandonment and Nonsupport of Children
- Article 17. Trial in Superior Court
- Article 17A. Informing Jury in Case Involving Death Penalty
- Article 17B. Informing Jury of Possible Punishment Upon Conviction
- Article 19. Execution
- Article 19A. Credits Against the Service of Sentences and for Attainment of Prison Privileges
- Article 20. Suspension of Sentence and Probation
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.