North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 148. State Prison System
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 148. State Prison System. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 148. State Prison System. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. Organization and Management
- Article 2. Prison Regulations
- Article 3. Labor of Prisoners
- Article 4. Paroles
- Article 4B. Interstate Compact for Adult Offender Supervision
- Article 5. Farming Out Convicts
- Article 7. Records, Statistics, Research and Planning
- Article 8. Compensation to Persons Erroneously Convicted of Felonies
- Article 11A. Corrections Administrative Remedy Procedure
- Article 12. Interstate Corrections Compact
- Article 13. Transfer of Convicted Foreign Citizens Under Federal Treaty
- Article 14. Correction Enterprises
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.