North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 147. State Officers
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 147. State Officers. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 147. State Officers. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. Classification and General Provisions
- Article 2. Expenses of State Officers and State Departments
- Article 2A. Annuities and Deferred Compensation for Teachers and State Employees
- Article 3. The Governor
- Article 3A. Emergency War Powers of Governor
- Article 4. Secretary of State
- Article 4A. Constitutional Amendments Publication Commission
- Article 5A. Auditor
- Article 6. Treasurer
- Article 6A. Cash Management
- Article 6B. Statewide Accounts Receivable Program
- Article 6D. Sudan (Darfur) Divestment Act
- Article 6E. Iran Divestment Act
- Article 6F. Achieving A Better Life Experience Program Trust
- Article 6G. Divestment from Companies Boycotting Israel
- Article 7. Secretary of Revenue
- Article 8. District Attorneys
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.