North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 143B. Executive Organization Act of 1973
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Department of Natural and Cultural Resources
- Article 3. Department of Health and Human Services
- Article 4. Department of Revenue
- Article 7. Department of Environmental Quality
- Article 8. Department of Transportation
- Article 9. Department of Administration
- Article 10. Department of Commerce
- Article 13. Department of Public Safety
- Article 14. Department of Military and Veterans Affairs
- Article 15. Department of Information Technology
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.