North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 143A. State Government Reorganization
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 143A. State Government Reorganization. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 143A. State Government Reorganization. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Department of the Secretary of State
- Article 3. Department of State Auditor
- Article 4. Department of State Treasurer
- Article 5. Department of Public Instruction
- Article 6. Department of Justice
- Article 7. Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- Article 8. Department of Labor
- Article 9. Department of Insurance
- Article 10. Department of Administration
- Article 19. Transfers to Department of Crime Control and Public Safety
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.