North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 141. State Boundaries
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 141. State Boundaries. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 141. State Boundaries. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- NC GEN ST § 141-1. Governor to cause boundaries to be established and protected
- NC GEN ST § 141-2. Payment of expenses of establishing boundaries
- NC GEN ST § 141-3. Appointment of arbitrators
- NC GEN ST § 141-4. Disagreement of arbitrators reported to General Assembly
- NC GEN ST § 141-5. Approval of survey
- NC GEN ST § 141-6. Eastern boundary of State; jurisdiction over territory within littoral waters and lands under same
- NC GEN ST § 141-7.1. Southern lateral seaward boundary
- NC GEN ST § 141-8. Northern lateral seaward boundary
- NC GEN ST § 141-9. Reestablishment of North Carolina-South Carolina boundary
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.