North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 139. Soil and Water Conservation Districts
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 139. Soil and Water Conservation Districts. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 139. Soil and Water Conservation Districts. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Watershed Improvement Districts
- Article 3. Watershed Improvement Programs; Expenditure by Counties
- Article 4. Grants for Small Watershed Projects
- Article 5. Agricultural Water Resources Assistance Program
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.