North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 138. Salaries, Fees and Allowances
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 138. Salaries, Fees and Allowances. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 138. Salaries, Fees and Allowances. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- NC GEN ST § 138-1. Annual salaries payable at periodic intervals
- NC GEN ST § 138-2. Payment of fees; when to be paid in advance
- NC GEN ST § 138-3. Compensation limited to that fixed by law
- NC GEN ST § 138-4. Governor to set salaries of administrative officers; exceptions; longevity pay
- NC GEN ST § 138-5. Per diem and allowances of State boards, etc.
- NC GEN ST § 138-6. Travel allowances of State officers and employees
- NC GEN ST § 138-7. Exceptions to §§ 138-5 and 138-6
- NC GEN ST § 138-8. Moving expenses of State employees
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.