North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 135. Retirement System for Teachers and State Employees; Social Security; State Health Plan for Teachers and State Employees
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Article 1. Retirement System for Teachers and State Employees
- Article 2. Coverage of Governmental Employees Under Title II of the Social Security Act
- Article 3B. State Health Plan for Teachers and State Employees
- Article 4. Consolidated Judicial Retirement Act
- Article 5. Supplemental Retirement Income Act of 1984
- Article 6. Disability Income Plan of North Carolina
- Article 7. Qualified Excess Benefit Arrangement
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.