North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 131D. Inspection and Licensing of Facilities
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 131D. Inspection and Licensing of Facilities. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 131D. Inspection and Licensing of Facilities. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. Adult Care Homes
- Article 1A. Control Over Child Placing and Child Care
- Article 1B. Licensing of Maternity Homes
- Article 2. Local Confinement Facilities
- Article 3. Adult Care Home Residents' Bill of Rights
- Article 4. Temporary Management of Adult Care Homes
- Article 5. Miscellaneous Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.