North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 131D. Inspection and Licensing of Facilities
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Article 1. Adult Care Homes
- Article 1A. Control Over Child Placing and Child Care
- Article 1B. Licensing of Maternity Homes
- Article 2. Local Confinement Facilities
- Article 3. Adult Care Home Residents' Bill of Rights
- Article 4. Temporary Management of Adult Care Homes
- Article 5. Miscellaneous Provisions
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.