North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 126. North Carolina Human Resources Act
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 126. North Carolina Human Resources Act. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 126. North Carolina Human Resources Act. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. State Personnel System Established
- Article 2. Salaries, Promotions, and Leave of State Employees
- Article 3. Local Discretion as to Local Government Employees
- Article 4. Competitive Service
- Article 5. Political Activity of Employees
- Article 6. Equal Employment and Compensation Opportunity; Assisting in Obtaining State Employment
- Article 7. The Privacy of State Employee Personnel Records
- Article 8. Employee Appeals of Grievances and Disciplinary Action
- Article 10. Interchange of Governmental Employees
- Article 12. Work Options Program for State Employees
- Article 13. Veteran's Preference
- Article 14. Protection for Reporting Improper Government Activities
- Article 15. Communications with Members of the General Assembly
- Article 16. Flexible Compensation Plan
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.