Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) The North Carolina Housing Finance Agency shall administer the Fund in accordance with the policies, rules and regulations promulgated by the Partnership.
(b) The Agency's responsibilities shall include:
(1) The Management of the overall program for the use of the fund;
(2) Development of program design in accordance with policies established by the Partnership;
(3) Development and management of a selection system in accordance with policies established by the Partnership;
(4) Provision of technical assistance to prospective applicants; and
(5) Monitoring of projects to ensure compliance with applicable State and federal laws and regulations and relevant court decisions.
(6) The Agency shall promulgate rules and regulations governing the administration of the Fund and its overall program for use of the Fund in accordance with the policies, rules and regulations promulgated by the Partnership.
(c) In administering the Fund, the Agency shall maintain a separate account for and shall keep separate records regarding the principal and expenditures made from the Stripper Well Litigation funds and the Diamond Shamrock Litigation funds in order to assure the proper expenditure and reporting of these funds to the respective courts and to the United States Department of Energy.
(d) The Agency shall file all required reports with the appropriate courts in the Stripper Well Litigation and in the Diamond Shamrock Litigation, and otherwise shall fully comply with all relevant court orders. The Agency also shall file the report of planned expenditures which is required under Paragraph II.B.3.f.iv of the Final Settlement Agreement in the Stripper Well Litigation prior to its first expenditure of Stripper Well Litigation Funds.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 122E. North Carolina Housing Trust and Oil Overcharge Act § 122E-5. Administration - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/nc/chapter-122e-north-carolina-housing-trust-and-oil-overcharge-act/nc-gen-st-sect-122e-5.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.