North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 119. Gasoline and Oil Inspection and Regulation
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 119. Gasoline and Oil Inspection and Regulation. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 119. Gasoline and Oil Inspection and Regulation. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. Lubricating Oils
- Article 2. Liquid Fuels, Lubricating Oils, Greases, Etc.
- Article 2A. Regulation of Rerefined or Reprocessed Oil
- Article 3. Gasoline and Oil Inspection
- Article 5. Liquefied Petroleum Gases
- Article 5A. Propane Assessment Act
- Article 6. Contract Rights Regarding Tax Reimbursement
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.