North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 115B. Tuition and Fee Waivers
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- NC GEN ST § 115B-1. Definitions
- NC GEN ST § 115B-2. Tuition waiver authorized
- NC GEN ST § 115B-2.2. Senior citizens may audit classes
- NC GEN ST § 115B-3. Rules
- NC GEN ST § 115B-4. Enrollment computation for funding purposes
- NC GEN ST § 115B-5. Proof of eligibility
- NC GEN ST § 115B-5.1. Student to be credited for scholarship value
- NC GEN ST § 115B-6. Misrepresentation of eligibility
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.