North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 113A. Pollution Control and Environment
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 113A. Pollution Control and Environment. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 113A. Pollution Control and Environment. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. Environmental Policy Act
- Article 2. Interstate Environmental Compact
- Article 4. Sedimentation Pollution Control Act of 1973
- Article 7. Coastal Area Management
- Article 7C. Beach Management Plan
- Article 9. Land Policy Act
- Article 10. Control of Outdoor Advertising Near the Blue Ridge Parkway
- Article 14. Mountain Ridge Protection
- Article 15. Aquatic Weed Control
- Article 16. Conservation Easements Program
- Article 17. Conservation, Farmland, and Open Space Protection and Coordination
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.